where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest

Career Discussions
Johannes Mandagie
Johannes Mandagie
12:15 Jul-30-2009
How much the NDT Technician salary in Indonesia

I am trying to move from United States (Long Beach, CA) to Indonesia but it is hard to find some information regarding salary for NDT Tech there. Please give me some info regarding the subject, for info I have 5 yrs experience as UT tech with MT and PT certification base on ASNT-TC-1A.

Asep
Asep
03:16 Aug-02-2009
Re: How much the NDT Technician salary in Indonesia
In Reply to Johannes Mandagie at 12:15 Jul-30-2009 (Opening).

Dear Johannes
in my company (Mining), the salary range for NDT tech is US $ 600-1200

Johannes Mandagie
Johannes Mandagie
23:47 Aug-06-2009
Re: How much the NDT Technician salary in Indonesia
In Reply to Asep at 03:16 Aug-02-2009 .

$600-1200/month? or per week?

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window