where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH

Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
02:29 Jun-30-2001
QNDE and Engineering Texts

I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

Uday Kale
Director, NDE Services, Inservice Inspection, ASME Code shop Level III Services, Training in NDE and API
KUB Quality Services Pvt. Ltd, India, Joined Apr 2000, 8

Uday Kale

Director, NDE Services, Inservice Inspection, ASME Code shop Level III Services, Training in NDE and API
KUB Quality Services Pvt. Ltd,
India,
Joined Apr 2000
05:28 Jul-01-2001
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts
: I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.
.Can you send me the details of the books?
What will be the cost of shipping them to India?
Regards.
Uday Kale

elgazery
elgazery
09:05 Jul-03-2001
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts
Dear sir
it will be a great co-operation between your company and our institute if you give us these books as a gift. Then they will be racked in a shelf titeled with your company name or your personnel name. and these books will be a vailable for many researcher and you earns many good and the thanks of who read them.
please try to arrange with me
Thanks
Dr/Mahmoud Elgazery
National Institute for Standards
Tersa St., El-ahram, Giza , EGYPT
P.O.Box 136 giza, code: 12211: I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window