where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
QNDE and Engineering Texts
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:29 Jun-30-2001

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
QNDE and Engineering Texts

I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

05:28 Jul-01-2001

Uday Kale

Director, NDE Services, Inservice Inspection, ASME Code shop Level III Services, Training in NDE and API
KUB Quality Services Pvt. Ltd,
India,
Joined Apr 2000
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts : I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.
.Can you send me the details of the books?
What will be the cost of shipping them to India?
Regards.
Uday Kale

09:05 Jul-03-2001
elgazery
Re: QNDE and Engineering Texts Dear sir
it will be a great co-operation between your company and our institute if you give us these books as a gift. Then they will be racked in a shelf titeled with your company name or your personnel name. and these books will be a vailable for many researcher and you earns many good and the thanks of who read them.
please try to arrange with me
Thanks
Dr/Mahmoud Elgazery
National Institute for Standards
Tersa St., El-ahram, Giza , EGYPT
P.O.Box 136 giza, code: 12211: I have many volumes of the QNDE series up to Vol 15 and several Physics and Engineering texts that I will ship to anyone wishing them if they pay the shipping costs.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|