where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
where can I study NDT???
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

20:43 Aug-14-2009
angeliki
where can I study NDT???

I am a graduate student (master level) of "Materials Science and Engineering". I have worked as a summer student in the Mechanical and Materials Engineering Division within the Technical Support Department at CERN (The European Organisation of Nuclear Research) and I currently work at the Material Mechanics and Processes Section within the European Space Agency (ESTEC/ESA). After my contract with ESA, I am interested in staying involved into the quality control field. I am looking for a good university in the US on the field of NDT. To me that would be a good opportunity to remain at a place I have grown to like very much and I believe that I have the experience and abilities to be very good at. Any suggestions where should I apply?

Kind regards,
Angeliki

13:55 Aug-15-2009

Atif

Engineering
MRF,
Pakistan,
Joined Jan 2009
Re: where can I study NDT??? In Reply to angeliki at 20:43 Aug-14-2009 (Opening).

Hi check out the following univ; however, I attended number of US NDT institutes but I found Hellier NDT school at CT better. they run small courses but one of their instructor is very good and he has very good practical experience as well.
Thomas Edison University , Iowa State University College of Engineering Ames, Tomsk Polytechnical University.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|