where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

About NDT.net
Abbas Zoher Bombaywala
NDT Inspector
Free Lance, India, Joined Jul 2007, 92

Abbas Zoher Bombaywala

NDT Inspector
Free Lance,
India,
Joined Jul 2007
07:31 Sep-10-2009
Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator

Some body is playing with my name, i am not posting any message regarding job seek but somebody else who knows my e-mail address is doing so, and that is creating bad impression on my current employer please help me in regards to this matter.

Regards

Rolf
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
14:43 Sep-10-2009
Re: Dear Moderator
In Reply to Abbas Zoher Bombaywala at 07:31 Sep-10-2009 (Opening).

The most simple way is to let me know about what message you are complaining so I would be able to remove it.

Rolf

Product Spotlight

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window