where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.

Job Seeks
Nelson Selvanayagam
Nelson Selvanayagam
14:45 Sep-17-2009
CSWIP 3.1 - CWI / WRI- CWI / ASNT - MT PT RT UT Lev II / Welding & NDT Inspector

Job Location: Middle east

Dear Sir,

With reference to your NDT.net information, i am replying for the concern post.

This is Nelson, a Mechanical engineer holding first class Honours in diploma.

I am applying for the post of CSWIP 3.1 & NDT Inspector and coordination worker.

Qualification : DME, CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector, Certified Welding
Inspector from WRI , BHEL, NDT Level II - MT, PT, RT & UT ( Hands on
Experience ).

Holding good communication and computer documentation skills.

Having 10 years experience in the field of Heavy Steel structural
fabrication, Heavy forging, Machining, Welding, NDT and Manufacturing of
Industrial Pressure Valves.

Herewith I have attached my resume for your kind perusal.

Expecting your valuable immediate response by replying at the earliest.

With warm regards,

S. Nelson.

Please contact me at
Mobile : 0091 - 9965646249
Reply personal Mail to : nelsoninbox@gmail.com, essnelson@yahoo.com

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window