General Manager Job Location: Middle East offered by TESC International
we are looking for urgently for the following positions in a newly establishes NDT company who is going to focus on Advanced NDT as well as conventioanl NDT for oil and gas industries.
1. At least an engineering degree (Bsc) in Mech. Eng, Elec. Eng, Chem. Eng. Civil eng,...
2. excellent communication skill in Arabic, and English,
3. At least 5 years experience in manegerial positions
4. high awareness of NDT methods
5. excellent marketing skills
6. any additional skills would be an added value.
offer: an excellent package with the possibility of 2% to 5% of company benefits (yearly) depending on performance.
1.Bachelors' degree in Mechanical Engineering/Material science.
- Valid certificate of level-III in the main conventional NDT methods
2.At least 5 years experience in oil and Gas industries.
3.Certified/experienced in TOFD, Phased Arrays, AUT, LRGUT,...
4.Capable to write NDT procedures, and written practices of any of the scanning NDT equipment as well as TOFD and Phased Array equipments.
5.Have the skills to present/market advanced NDT techniques (TOFD, PA, AUT, long range Guided UT )to clients and
6.Possesses the ability to lead a team (s) as an operation manager, team leader, trainer for the engineers and technicians.
7.Have wide range of experience in NDT equipment selection/purchasing.
8.Has the characteristics of a good company representative and skillful negotiator to drive hard bargains and wins contracts.
9.Proficiency in English to communicate and write technical reports.
10.Fully conversant with International Industrial standards, computer Microsoft office applications.
interested candidats, please submit your detailed CV directly to email@example.com.