where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT training course in Asia
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

11:54 Sep-21-2009
Alan Yu
NDT training course in Asia

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take UT,ET,RT NDT training course for Level 1 and 2 in Asia. Are there any institude in Asia providing the NDT training course and certificate service?

I have no idea in this.... Please help.

Many Thanks!!
Alan Yu

04:02 Sep-22-2009

Manh Cuong

Sales, -
Vietnam,
Joined Aug 2009
Re: NDT training course in Asia In Reply to Alan Yu at 11:54 Sep-21-2009 (Opening).

how many people take part in this couse?
You can contact with me. We are a partner of Vietnam Energy Atom Institute (VAEI).
We supply certificate NDT I, II, III.

05:51 Sep-22-2009

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
Re: NDT training course in Asia In Reply to Alan Yu at 11:54 Sep-21-2009 (Opening).

The Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) in collaboration with the Phil. Society for Non-Destructive Testing Inc. (PSNT) provides NDT Training in the Philippines. We offer training in UT, ET, RT, PT, MT, Radiographic Film Interpretation and Welding Inspection Course. The NDT Training Courses are in accordance with the ISO 9712 and with the syllabi based on IAEA Tech doc. 628.

09:12 Sep-22-2009

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001

Dear Alan,

Asia is a big continent and there are many national institutes of excellence in NDT. Where are you presently located and what is your experience in the field? Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing is a premier NDT Society of 6000+ NDT professionals and many chapters of ISNT conduct Training Programmes leading to Certification. Similarly other countries also have certification programs to meet their needs.

I am sure you will get very helpful advice once you share more details about background.

Best wishes.

Swamy

10:20 Sep-22-2009
Alan Yu

Thanks All,

I am located in Hong Kong. We are planning to train up the team for UT, ET and RT. We have very basic and fundemantal understanding about NDT. We would like to acquire some professional knowledge in this field so that when we can talk to our customer and they will trust in us. Thanks.

What is the cost and how many days is require for level 1 and 2 training? India will be a bit far from my location... Any other suggestions? Please help. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Alan

04:30 Sep-26-2009
trex
Re: NDT training course in Asia In Reply to Alan Yu at 10:20 Sep-22-2009 .

Try visiting www.twitraining.com they have training facilities in most southeast asian countries.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|