where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Eddyfi
Eddyfi Technologies provide the most advanced NDT technologies in the world, helping OEMs, asset owners and service companies enhance productivit ...

Career Discussions
Alan Yu
Alan Yu
11:54 Sep-21-2009
NDT training course in Asia

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take UT,ET,RT NDT training course for Level 1 and 2 in Asia. Are there any institude in Asia providing the NDT training course and certificate service?

I have no idea in this.... Please help.

Many Thanks!!
Alan Yu

Manh Cuong
Sales, -
Vietnam, Joined Aug 2009, 1

Manh Cuong

Sales, -
Vietnam,
Joined Aug 2009
04:02 Sep-22-2009
Re: NDT training course in Asia
In Reply to Alan Yu at 11:54 Sep-21-2009 (Opening).

how many people take part in this couse?
You can contact with me. We are a partner of Vietnam Energy Atom Institute (VAEI).
We supply certificate NDT I, II, III.

RENATO T. BANAGA
Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI), Philippines, Joined Jul 2005, 8

RENATO T. BANAGA

Engineering,
Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI),
Philippines,
Joined Jul 2005
05:51 Sep-22-2009

The Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) in collaboration with the Phil. Society for Non-Destructive Testing Inc. (PSNT) provides NDT Training in the Philippines. We offer training in UT, ET, RT, PT, MT, Radiographic Film Interpretation and Welding Inspection Course. The NDT Training Courses are in accordance with the ISO 9712 and with the syllabi based on IAEA Tech doc. 628.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:12 Sep-22-2009

Dear Alan,

Asia is a big continent and there are many national institutes of excellence in NDT. Where are you presently located and what is your experience in the field? Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing is a premier NDT Society of 6000+ NDT professionals and many chapters of ISNT conduct Training Programmes leading to Certification. Similarly other countries also have certification programs to meet their needs.

I am sure you will get very helpful advice once you share more details about background.

Best wishes.

Swamy

Alan Yu
Alan Yu
10:20 Sep-22-2009

Thanks All,

I am located in Hong Kong. We are planning to train up the team for UT, ET and RT. We have very basic and fundemantal understanding about NDT. We would like to acquire some professional knowledge in this field so that when we can talk to our customer and they will trust in us. Thanks.

What is the cost and how many days is require for level 1 and 2 training? India will be a bit far from my location... Any other suggestions? Please help. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Alan

trex
trex
04:30 Sep-26-2009
In Reply to Alan Yu at 10:20 Sep-22-2009 .

Try visiting www.twitraining.com they have training facilities in most southeast asian countries.

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window