RT/MT/PT Technicians Job Location: Australia offered by Applus RTD Pty Ltd
Applus+ RTD Pty Ltd is a division of an international inspection company that carries out a wide range of advanced non-destructive testing, inspection and asset integrity services. As well as the Australian operations, Applus+ RTD has offices in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America and its business is focused on the inspection and maintenance of industrial facilities. It is specialised in performing non-destructive tests and inspections to secure quality and integrity of technical facilities.
We are currently seeking suitable applicants for the Pluto LNG Project, based in Karratha, Western Australia. The $12 billion Pluto LNG Project is set to become the fastest developed LNG project from discovery of the gas field in 2005 to the production of first gas in late 2010. Construction works are now underway and will continue until approximately June 2010.
These positions offer:
- All flights and accomodation provided
- Flexible roster arrangements
- Regular overtime hours
- Rotated nightshifts
- Attractive project rates
Successful candidates will have:
- Technical abilities and qualifications in RT, MT and PT as a minimum
- An adequate knowledge of inspection codes criteria and statutory requirements.
- An understanding of NATA requirements
- Rights to work in Australia, or eligibility for same
- Western Australian Radiation Safety Licence (perferable)
- Western Australian Blue Card, Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry training (preferable)
PLEASE NOTE - due to client requirements, we are NOT able to accept ASNT qualifications for this project. Only AINDT, PCN, CSWIP or SAQCC qualifications will receive approval from Quality Control.
For more information or to apply please contact Tegan March at firstname.lastname@example.org