QHSE Maagement system auditor & Consultant Job Location: Worldwide, USA, Europe, Germany, Middle East.
14 years of experience in QHSE activities
Providing consultancy and training services for companies in Public & Private sector to meet the ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001: 2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards. Main activities include: Conducting Gap Analyses & training:
- Introduction to the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to the Environmental Aspects & Impacts for all management levels
- HSE Management of Contractors
- Training of the Documentation Teams
- Internal Quality System Auditing
Preparation of management systems & project specific documentation/plans - design and documentation for both manufacturing and services companies involving development of manuals, objectives, process maps, procedures, work instructions, and formats in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001: 2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards.
Systems Implementation Guidance and Auditing.
- Conducting QHSE audit as per International and BV standard within UAE & certifying critical operation as a third party.
- Developing QHSE plan and procedure as per ISO 9001 , ISO 14000 , OSHAS 18001 standards and local laws ( Municipality and Federal laws) for different clients and conducting various audits .
- Carry out Risk Assessment hazard analysis for different activities and formulation and reviewing procedures and work methods.