where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Materials Research Institute
Consulting to the NDT industry.

Job Seeks
Derek Righini
Derek Righini
16:42 Oct-05-2009
Paint Inspector Job

Job Location: Paint or pipeline Coatings Inspector

I am looking for a entry level Paint Inspectors position. I am ICorr level 2 qualified and working towards ICorr level 3. I am very well read on the subject and have a good theoretical knowledge, but I need somebody to give me a break to gain the practical experience to get a start in Paint or Pipeline Coatings Inspection. I am 47, fit, degree educated, computer and CAD literate and have been a self employed builder for the last 17 years. I am self motivated and want to make a change. How do I do it? I will start at any level and any where. Is there someone out there that will give me a break?

For ever optimistic,

Derek.

Wireless TOFD scanner
Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is
Promprylad
6 Showcases 6 Videos Product Video

The IRIS 9000 turns Heat Exchangers Inside Out
The IRIS 9000 is specifically engineered to provide the most accurate NDT inspection results for
Iris Inspection Services, Inc.

Exertus Dual 120
The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75
Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd
5 Showcases 5 Videos Product Video

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System
The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a
AMDATA Products (WesDyne)
9 Showcases

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window