where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us for 15th APCNDT 2017

Job Seeks
Mohammadn Ariful Islam
Mohammadn Ariful Islam
11:23 Oct-23-2009
looking a job as a welding inspector

Job Location: any where

I am very much interested to discuss possible opportunities within your organization. I think my background and experiences enable me to quickly adapt and help your department as well as the corporation. At present I am working as Qa/Qc welding Saudi Arabia & doing my Bsc. Mechanical Engineering from Bangladesh.

If you are seeking a talented individual who stays abreast of his field, who understands technology, who earns 100% staff support, and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer. I would be happy to have a preliminary discussion with you or members of your team to see if we can establish a mutual interest.

Thank you for your attention to these materials.

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

M.A.Islam

Qa/Qc Welding Inspector (CWI-08043371)

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections
Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement
ZETEC, Inc.
5 Showcases 5 Videos

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester
MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer
Magnetic Analysis Corporation
3 Showcases 4 Videos

NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees
NDT Master
Product Video

IK4-IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF
The Basque technology centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection
IDEKO S.Coop
2 Showcases

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window