where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.

Career Discussions
Ramdas
Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers, India, Joined Oct 2009, 1

Ramdas

Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers,
India,
Joined Oct 2009
18:05 Oct-26-2009
Clarification about exam centre

Hello,

I have to rewrite my plate practical exam (CSWIP 3.1). Presently i am working in canada. No exam centre in canada. I would like to know some alternative option regarding exam centre. is it possible to rewrite exam in British council in canada?
Please guide me.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 829

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
13:04 Oct-27-2009
Re: Clarification about exam centre
In Reply to Ramdas at 18:05 Oct-26-2009 (Opening).

Ramdas,

Since it is concerning CSWIP, I suggest you contact TWI. I know they give courses in the USA, maybe you could get your exam there.

Just a taught...

Product Spotlight

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window