where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Ramdas
Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers, India, Joined Oct 2009, 1

Ramdas

Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers,
India,
Joined Oct 2009
18:05 Oct-26-2009
Clarification about exam centre

Hello,

I have to rewrite my plate practical exam (CSWIP 3.1). Presently i am working in canada. No exam centre in canada. I would like to know some alternative option regarding exam centre. is it possible to rewrite exam in British council in canada?
Please guide me.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 893

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
13:04 Oct-27-2009
Re: Clarification about exam centre
In Reply to Ramdas at 18:05 Oct-26-2009 (Opening).

Ramdas,

Since it is concerning CSWIP, I suggest you contact TWI. I know they give courses in the USA, maybe you could get your exam there.

Just a taught...

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window