where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Retire people in UK and USA or any other country
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS.

09:17 Nov-10-2009

Asif Ali

NDT Inspector, -
Pakistan,
Joined Jul 2008
Retire people in UK and USA or any other country

Respected Expert
How I can find retire people in UK and USA or any other country having have a life experience in the filed on Inspection and testing.

Thanks

18:13 Nov-10-2009

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: Retire people in UK and USA or any other country In Reply to Asif Ali at 09:17 Nov-10-2009 (Opening).

I will be such a person soon. I plan to retire from full-time work in February 2009 and have worked in NDT since 1963. I'm still having a lot of fun with it, jsut don't want to work full-time any more.

John Brunk
USA

22:11 Nov-10-2009

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Retire people in UK and USA or any other country In Reply to Asif Ali at 09:17 Nov-10-2009 (Opening).

I am one in Canada.
42 years in the NDT business and I am now semi retired for 6 years. I just work when something interesting comes up

03:20 Nov-11-2009

khalid khan

Director
Quality NDT Solutions,
Pakistan,
Joined Jan 2005

I am semi retired and have 30+ yrs of NDT experiance in Canada, USA and Pakistan
and would retire in pakistan soon,let me know if i can be of any help to you.

09:53 Nov-11-2009

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001

Dear Asif,

I retired last year from Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, after nearly 41 years of experience in almost all aspects of Quality Management including NDT. I still enjoy interactions here and in other forums where my knowledge is useful.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|