where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
IRATA, MPI, LPI, Lifting Equipment
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

17:51 Nov-23-2009

Ryan

, IRATA NDT Inspection
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2009
IRATA, MPI, LPI, Lifting Equipment
Job Location: Worldwide

I am looking for an inspection role on a permanent or contractual basis.

I am IRATA qualified and hold ASNT MPI , LPI L2 NDT tickets which would be relevant to the satisfactory completion of structural maintenance and equipment inspection surveys both on and offshore.

I have 5 years general construction experience gained in the forces, I also have experience with lifting equipment surveys,leak testing, hardness testing (Rockwell and Vickers), acid etch, UT weld and pipe inspection, Thermography , B.O.P Inspection, demolitions, Ultra High Pressure cleaning ( Blasting ), painting, bridge and airfield maintenance. I am happy to travel when needed and have no problems when It comes to working in remote / harsh environments.

I am extremely hard working, disciplined and punctual with a willingness to take on new challenges.

Whilst I thrive in teamwork situations, I am also capable of working individually and using my own initiative to achieve any goals. If you have a project lasting a day or a few weeks and need an NDT inspector I would be happy to travel to you for the duration of the contract.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any work available.

You can take a look at my CV here:

www.hotjobs.yahoo.com/resumes/ryangill83/rgcvtext(4)

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|