where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs

Job Seeks
Ryan
, IRATA NDT Inspection
United Kingdom, Joined Nov 2009, 2

Ryan

, IRATA NDT Inspection
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2009
17:51 Nov-23-2009
IRATA, MPI, LPI, Lifting Equipment

Job Location: Worldwide

I am looking for an inspection role on a permanent or contractual basis.

I am IRATA qualified and hold ASNT MPI , LPI L2 NDT tickets which would be relevant to the satisfactory completion of structural maintenance and equipment inspection surveys both on and offshore.

I have 5 years general construction experience gained in the forces, I also have experience with lifting equipment surveys,leak testing, hardness testing (Rockwell and Vickers), acid etch, UT weld and pipe inspection, Thermography , B.O.P Inspection, demolitions, Ultra High Pressure cleaning ( Blasting ), painting, bridge and airfield maintenance. I am happy to travel when needed and have no problems when It comes to working in remote / harsh environments.

I am extremely hard working, disciplined and punctual with a willingness to take on new challenges.

Whilst I thrive in teamwork situations, I am also capable of working individually and using my own initiative to achieve any goals. If you have a project lasting a day or a few weeks and need an NDT inspector I would be happy to travel to you for the duration of the contract.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any work available.

You can take a look at my CV here:

www.hotjobs.yahoo.com/resumes/ryangill83/rgcvtext(4)

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window