where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:34 Jul-26-2001
Journals and Books

I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

matt stanton
matt stanton
06:17 Jul-26-2001
Re: Journals and Books
Bruce,

I would be delighted to have them. If they are still available please let me know and we can arrange shipment. Thank you for the offer.

matt

: I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
: IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
: IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
: Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window