where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.

Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:34 Jul-26-2001
Journals and Books

I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

matt stanton
matt stanton
06:17 Jul-26-2001
Re: Journals and Books
Bruce,

I would be delighted to have them. If they are still available please let me know and we can arrange shipment. Thank you for the offer.

matt

: I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
: IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
: IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
: Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window