where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:34 Jul-26-2001
Journals and Books

I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

matt stanton
matt stanton
06:17 Jul-26-2001
Re: Journals and Books
Bruce,

I would be delighted to have them. If they are still available please let me know and we can arrange shipment. Thank you for the offer.

matt

: I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
: IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
: IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
: Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window