where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
AE training books and texts
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.

06:50 Jul-26-2001
Massimo Carminati
AE training books and texts

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for good training books on AE.

Thanks

05:05 Jul-26-2001
Adrian Pollock
Re: AE training books and texts : Hello everybody,
: I'm looking for good training books on AE.
: Thanks
Volume 5 of the NDT Handbook published by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) is devoted to AE. Their e-mail is www.asnt.org. Consider also coming to one of our training courses at Physical Acoustics Corporation in Princeton New Jersey, many people come here from all over the world - see our web site www.pacndt.com.

Best wishes
Dr. Adrian A. Pollock
Director of Training

05:14 Jul-26-2001

Richard D. Finlayson

Director, Operations
Princeton Instruments,
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
Re: AE training books and texts : Hello everybody,
: I'm looking for good training books on AE.
: Thanks
Dear Mr. Carminati,
I would like to offer our company and personnel to help you in your quest to get good training books and info on AE. As the Director for the Research, Engineering Applications, Certification and Training in Acoustic Emission for a world known AE company, I have a wealth of information that I can give you. In addition, I run a full training division offering courses in every aspect of AE theory, practical, and also specific courses with emphasis on users applications.
Please contact me directly and we can discuss your needs further, be they simple direction for locating training books, or actual needs for hands on training.

Richard
RFinlayson@pacndt.com

05:33 Jul-26-2001

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: AE training books and texts Its unfortunate you just missed Europes leading instroduction to AE short course which was held in the UK last week.

More short courses will be available in the coming year. In addition if there is specific AE application information that you are looking for let me know and we may have something for you.

07:48 Aug-03-2001
Allen Green
Re: AE training books and texts You probably want to get a copy of "Acoustic Emission Training Guide, How to Ensure an Accurate and Valid Acoustic Emission Test". ISBN 1-890545-00-7
James D. Leaird, ASNT Level III, AE.
Greensland Publishing Company
POBox 254531
Sacramento, CA 95865-4531

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|