where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks >
hello sir : i am ndt technician
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.

14:22 Dec-16-2009
bala
hello sir : i am ndt technician
Job Location: india

HELLO SIR,
My Name is Boopalan i am Working Now Kuwait NDT TECHNICIAN & INSPECTION ASNT LEVEL II My Experience 4 Years 11 Months , Please Need The Job,My Residence December 29 Finish Please Need The Job, MY E-MAIL CONTACT;bala86_ndt@yahoo.co.in,boopalan1986@gmail.com,bala86_ndt@live.commobile contact;0096597434870

To Become a Part of Result Oriented and Highly Successful Team involved in implementing Innovative Ideas in True with Quality Standards and Latest Technological Trends. I am seeking a Challenging Position with a Company that is Rapidly Expanding and Offer Good Advancement the Best in me

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|