where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Best way tackle ASNT level 3
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.

17:07 Dec-31-2009
Sam
Best way tackle ASNT level 3

Hello All, I'm thinking of taking ASNT Level 2 or 3 sometime next year but the problem is I have no idea how I'm going to study for it. Anyone have any situations?

17:34 Dec-31-2009

Phil

NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
Re: Best way tackle ASNT level 3 In Reply to Sam at 17:07 Dec-31-2009 (Opening).

Hi Sam,

Judging from your post firstly you do not seem sure which level you are going to take 2 or 3 so you will need to sort that out first.

Once you have done that then you can start looking at courses, books etc., the next thing is do you have the required experience, to take the required level.

When you sort out, which level you want to do, then you can make progress on how to tackle your study.

Regards,

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|