where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

19:00 Jan-03-2010
HASSAN
Quality Control & Quality Assurance

I have NDT Company, therfore I need QC & QA.

would you help to get Quality Control & Quality Assurance for my Company?

How can I creat it? or

from where Can I get it?

Please help me!

Thanks,

Hassan

21:15 Jan-03-2010

Phil

NDT Inspector, Radiation Safety
BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
Re: Quality Control & Quality Assurance In Reply to HASSAN at 19:00 Jan-03-2010 (Opening).

Hi Hassan,

You will need to employ a QA/QC Manager, and he will set up the system for you. You will have to give him the information he will require to set up the system, and then be prepared to work with him while he sets it up.

21:24 Jan-03-2010

Phil

BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
Re: Quality Control & Quality Assurance In Reply to Phil at 21:15 Jan-03-2010 .

Hi Hassan,

I forgot this but I take it you would want a QA / QC system that conforms to ISO 9000, and that once set up will require, attention to ensure that it continues to conform. As setting up a QA / QC system is not a 5 minute job.

13:25 Jan-04-2010
HASSAN
Re: Quality Control & Quality Assurance In Reply to Phil at 21:24 Jan-03-2010 .

thanks, Phil

1- Do you mean there is no Quality Manual? if No,

2- Can I get any one as temporary?

best regards,

Hassan

13:44 Jan-04-2010

Phil

BINDT, MIAQP,
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2009
Re: Quality Control & Quality Assurance In Reply to HASSAN at 13:25 Jan-04-2010 .

Hassan,

It will be your Company Quality System, so you have to come up with the system. This is what you hire the QA/QC Manager for you give him the information for your Quality System, and he then will or should be able to produce a Quality System for your Company.

So getting one temporarily will defeat the object, you are better doing it the correct way in the first place.

Regards,

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|