where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Steve Prince
Steve Prince
01:52 Aug-02-2001
Magnetic Particle Consumables

I am urgently trying to source a supplier of magnetic particle consumables within Malaysia. I only require 12 cans of black magnetic ink and the same quantity of white background lacquer.

Can anybody assist me with contact details please?

Thank you,

Steve Prince.

David Smart
Sales,
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Jan 2001, 6

David Smart

Sales,
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2001
00:30 Aug-03-2001
Re: Magnetic Particle Consumables
Steve,

Ardrox magnetic inks are available worldwide and there is a distributor in Malaysia. I will contact you later this morning with contact details.

Best regards
David Smart

: I am urgently trying to source a supplier of magnetic particle consumables within Malaysia. I only require 12 cans of black magnetic ink and the same quantity of white background lacquer.
: Can anybody assist me with contact details please?
: Thank you,
: Steve Prince.

Alexander
Alexander
01:49 May-16-2007
Cool...

Nathanael
Nathanael
03:18 May-16-2007
Nice!

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window