where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Ravikumar Durairaj
NDT Inspector, Welding/Coating/AUT Inspector
India, Joined Jan 2010, 1

Ravikumar Durairaj

NDT Inspector, Welding/Coating/AUT Inspector
India,
Joined Jan 2010
17:15 Jan-10-2010
Inspectors (Welding / Coating / AUT)

Job Location: Worldwide

Dears,

My Self Ravikumar Durairaj, Trichy - India. I am having morethan 15 1/2 years experience in QA/QC, Inspection & Project management experience in Oil & Gas, Power and Petrochemical Industries. Working and Technical Knowledge on Fabrication of Onshore & Offshore Pipelines, Offshore Installations like Pipe laying, Topside Modification, Pile erection, Jacket Installation, Topside Erection, Hydro testing and Commissioning of Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical projects etc.,

I have worked with Gasco Limited, Abu Dhabi as a Client Inspector (Multi Discipline Inspector - Welding/Coating/AUT). The Project has been completed sucessfully and presently I am looking for a new job and I am available immediately. And also I have worked with Aramco - Saudi, McDermott - Dubai, Caldive Internaional -India etc.,

My Qualification and Certifications are:

BE., Mechanical Engineering,
MBA, Personnel Management,

Professional Qualification:

Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2008 (QMS)- IRCA Registered Course through Bureau Veritas,
AUT Phased Array Data Interpreter Level II, TWI-UK, (As Per EN473 & ISO 9712),
AUT Phased Array Data Interpreter Course Conducted by Oceaneering - Abu Dhabi,
Senior Welding Inspector with RT Interpretation – CSWIP 3.2.2,
Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.1,
AWS - Certified Welding Inspector,
Painting Inspector CSWIP - BGAS Gr. 2,
ASNT Level II in RT, UT, MPT & PT

Offshore Training Certificates:

Offshore Survival (Sea Survival & HUET) – DOE - 04.08.2011
Basic Fire Fighting – DOE - 05.08.2011
Basic First Aid – DOE - 05.08.2011
H2S Awareness Course (NPCC) – DOE - 24.05.2011

I am expecting your favaourable reply soon.

Thanks/Regards,
Ravikumar Durairaj
ravikumar_drk@yahoo.com
+91-9445232120 / 9629314130

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window