where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Ravikumar Durairaj
NDT Inspector, Welding/Coating/AUT Inspector
India, Joined Jan 2010, 1

Ravikumar Durairaj

NDT Inspector, Welding/Coating/AUT Inspector
India,
Joined Jan 2010
17:15 Jan-10-2010
Inspectors (Welding / Coating / AUT)

Job Location: Worldwide

Dears,

My Self Ravikumar Durairaj, Trichy - India. I am having morethan 15 1/2 years experience in QA/QC, Inspection & Project management experience in Oil & Gas, Power and Petrochemical Industries. Working and Technical Knowledge on Fabrication of Onshore & Offshore Pipelines, Offshore Installations like Pipe laying, Topside Modification, Pile erection, Jacket Installation, Topside Erection, Hydro testing and Commissioning of Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical projects etc.,

I have worked with Gasco Limited, Abu Dhabi as a Client Inspector (Multi Discipline Inspector - Welding/Coating/AUT). The Project has been completed sucessfully and presently I am looking for a new job and I am available immediately. And also I have worked with Aramco - Saudi, McDermott - Dubai, Caldive Internaional -India etc.,

My Qualification and Certifications are:

BE., Mechanical Engineering,
MBA, Personnel Management,

Professional Qualification:

Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2008 (QMS)- IRCA Registered Course through Bureau Veritas,
AUT Phased Array Data Interpreter Level II, TWI-UK, (As Per EN473 & ISO 9712),
AUT Phased Array Data Interpreter Course Conducted by Oceaneering - Abu Dhabi,
Senior Welding Inspector with RT Interpretation – CSWIP 3.2.2,
Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.1,
AWS - Certified Welding Inspector,
Painting Inspector CSWIP - BGAS Gr. 2,
ASNT Level II in RT, UT, MPT & PT

Offshore Training Certificates:

Offshore Survival (Sea Survival & HUET) – DOE - 04.08.2011
Basic Fire Fighting – DOE - 05.08.2011
Basic First Aid – DOE - 05.08.2011
H2S Awareness Course (NPCC) – DOE - 24.05.2011

I am expecting your favaourable reply soon.

Thanks/Regards,
Ravikumar Durairaj
ravikumar_drk@yahoo.com
+91-9445232120 / 9629314130

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 64-channel phased
array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window