where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
CORNELIU DRENEA
CORNELIU DRENEA
10:46 Jan-22-2010
Level 3 certification according to EN 473

I'm from Romania and I have 12 years practice in UT-welding (level 2 EN 473 certified by Germanischer Lloyd). I worked for companies from Germany to projects in Romania. I'm Interested to get a certification level 3 - en 473 in UT and MT areas. In Romania, at this moment, it is not possible this certification. Thanks.

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
11:19 Jan-22-2010
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473
In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hello Corneliu,

there are several companies here on the german market doing training and certification
in acc. to EN 473. The most popular are DGZFP ( Deutsche Gesellschaft für Werkstoffprüfung ) and Sector.

Please visit their webpages:
www.dgzfp.de
www.sectorcert.com

I know that Sector have some training centers in Makedonia, Czech, Polen and Serbia.
Personally i recommend give them a mail include copy of my answer !

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
11:47 Jan-22-2010
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473
In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hi Corneliu,
Did you tried to contact AROEND (Romanian Society for NDT) (www.aroend.ro)? As long as I know, they are certifying personnel according to EN473...

Best regards,

Marius Dinu

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window