where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.

Career Discussions
CORNELIU DRENEA
CORNELIU DRENEA
10:46 Jan-22-2010
Level 3 certification according to EN 473

I'm from Romania and I have 12 years practice in UT-welding (level 2 EN 473 certified by Germanischer Lloyd). I worked for companies from Germany to projects in Romania. I'm Interested to get a certification level 3 - en 473 in UT and MT areas. In Romania, at this moment, it is not possible this certification. Thanks.

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
11:19 Jan-22-2010
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473
In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hello Corneliu,

there are several companies here on the german market doing training and certification
in acc. to EN 473. The most popular are DGZFP ( Deutsche Gesellschaft für Werkstoffprüfung ) and Sector.

Please visit their webpages:
www.dgzfp.de
www.sectorcert.com

I know that Sector have some training centers in Makedonia, Czech, Polen and Serbia.
Personally i recommend give them a mail include copy of my answer !

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
11:47 Jan-22-2010
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473
In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hi Corneliu,
Did you tried to contact AROEND (Romanian Society for NDT) (www.aroend.ro)? As long as I know, they are certifying personnel according to EN473...

Best regards,

Marius Dinu

The IRIS 9000 turns Heat Exchangers Inside Out
The IRIS 9000 is specifically engineered to provide the most accurate NDT inspection results for
Iris Inspection Services, Inc.

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System
The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a
AMDATA Products (WesDyne)
9 Showcases

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection
In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
Mammon Technologies LLP
4 Showcases

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!
This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our
VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
3 Showcases Product Video

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window