where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Level 3 certification according to EN 473
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

I&T Nardoni Institute
A state-of-the-art company servicing the metal, mechanical, aeronautical and railway industrial sectors

10:46 Jan-22-2010
CORNELIU DRENEA
Level 3 certification according to EN 473

I'm from Romania and I have 12 years practice in UT-welding (level 2 EN 473 certified by Germanischer Lloyd). I worked for companies from Germany to projects in Romania. I'm Interested to get a certification level 3 - en 473 in UT and MT areas. In Romania, at this moment, it is not possible this certification. Thanks.

11:19 Jan-22-2010
Christoph Schnitger
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473 In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hello Corneliu,

there are several companies here on the german market doing training and certification
in acc. to EN 473. The most popular are DGZFP ( Deutsche Gesellschaft für Werkstoffprüfung ) and Sector.

Please visit their webpages:
www.dgzfp.de
www.sectorcert.com

I know that Sector have some training centers in Makedonia, Czech, Polen and Serbia.
Personally i recommend give them a mail include copy of my answer !

11:47 Jan-22-2010
Marius Dinu
Re: Level 3 certification according to EN 473 In Reply to CORNELIU DRENEA at 10:46 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Hi Corneliu,
Did you tried to contact AROEND (Romanian Society for NDT) (www.aroend.ro)? As long as I know, they are certifying personnel according to EN473...

Best regards,

Marius Dinu

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|