where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.
Technical Discussions
prost80
prost80
20:18 Jan-22-2010
EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment

Hello, all

I will like to find out howto calibrate this equipment.I ha the manual but it s out of reach.Is there any one out there who can help.thanks

Jim
Jim
01:55 Jan-23-2010
Re: EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment
In Reply to prost80 at 20:18 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Instruction for auto calibration are written on the back of the Epoch XT.

Nguyen Trong My
Director,
Vietnam Inspection Solutions Co., Ltd, Vietnam, Joined May 2000, 22

Nguyen Trong My

Director,
Vietnam Inspection Solutions Co., Ltd,
Vietnam,
Joined May 2000
13:41 Jan-23-2010
Re: EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment
In Reply to Jim at 01:55 Jan-23-2010 .

Epoch XT is EN 12668-1 compliant. You might calibrate your gage as per EN 12668-1, group 1 or 2, depending on your calibration purposes. You might also calibrate the gage as per ASTM 317E. If you need more help, please contact me.
Good luck

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window