where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
prost80
prost80
20:18 Jan-22-2010
EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment

Hello, all

I will like to find out howto calibrate this equipment.I ha the manual but it s out of reach.Is there any one out there who can help.thanks

Jim
Jim
01:55 Jan-23-2010
Re: EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment
In Reply to prost80 at 20:18 Jan-22-2010 (Opening).

Instruction for auto calibration are written on the back of the Epoch XT.

Nguyen Trong My
Director,
Vietnam Inspection Solutions Co., Ltd, Vietnam, Joined May 2000, 22

Nguyen Trong My

Director,
Vietnam Inspection Solutions Co., Ltd,
Vietnam,
Joined May 2000
13:41 Jan-23-2010
Re: EPOCH XT Ultrasonic equipment
In Reply to Jim at 01:55 Jan-23-2010 .

Epoch XT is EN 12668-1 compliant. You might calibrate your gage as per EN 12668-1, group 1 or 2, depending on your calibration purposes. You might also calibrate the gage as per ASTM 317E. If you need more help, please contact me.
Good luck

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s