where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ACCP UT II exam Question
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

STARMANS elctronics, s. r.o.
STARMANS is the Central European leading producer of industrial measuring, detecting and combined equipments for non-destructive testing

04:29 Jan-30-2010
William
ACCP UT II exam Question

Hey guys, seems there is wealth of knowledable users here. I currently hold 3 level II UT tickets from different companies and am going to sit my ACCP soon and was wondering what should i expect in the exam i have the study questions the review guide, and all the normal UT books from ASNT except the big thick handbook.

Can anyone lend some advice anything i should know before jumping in with both wet feet as i dont know anyone whos taken this exam.

on the practical is there an elaborate report you have to fill out ? meaning do you have enough time to setup machine and prepare equipment and test both samples in 2hrs? are they simple test pieces? (im taking the welds section not the forgings section)

flaw sizing and characterization?

grading on practical?

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|