where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Career Discussions
Ken
Senior Level III
USA, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Ken

Senior Level III
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
18:26 Feb-02-2010
Training Material

I am looking for a good computer based training program for RT. Any suggestions?

Amy
NDT Inspector, - -
USA, Joined Jan 2009, 87

Amy

NDT Inspector, - -
USA,
Joined Jan 2009
18:48 Feb-02-2010
Re: Training Material
In Reply to Ken at 18:26 Feb-02-2010 (Opening).

Ken,
ndt-ed.org has an excellent online training program for all the methods and it is free. It follows the guidelines of most of the training outlines I have run across. I am not a radiography guru, but the other methods I have used for training on there are very comprehensive.

Jim Draper
Consultant, ASNT Level III MT PT RT VT
Draper NDT, USA, Joined Jul 2009, 99

Jim Draper

Consultant, ASNT Level III MT PT RT VT
Draper NDT,
USA,
Joined Jul 2009
22:30 Feb-02-2010
Re: Training Material
In Reply to Amy at 18:48 Feb-02-2010 .

I would have to agree with Amy. I used ndt-ed.org before I took my ASNT Level III exams, and found it very helpful.

Product Spotlight

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window