where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

Job Seeks
khalid
khalid
19:44 Feb-13-2010
Inspection Engineer

Job Location: Middle East

I am a graduate Mechanical Engineer having 15 years experience in the field of In process Inspection of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Piping, Storage tanks, Steel Structure & Condition monitoring of Rotary equipment etc. I have valid API-510 Certification, Level 2 in Radiographic testing, Level 1 in Ultrasonic Testing & CWB (Canadian Welding Bureu) Welding Inspector Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department.
My resume is attached ,which details my qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to you.
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss the position with you further.
I am available for immediate appointment and can travel extensively or
relocate as required.
You may call me at +92300-2336129, where messages may be left if I am personally unavailable.

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window