where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Ashraf A. Waheed
Engineering, Senior QA/QC Engineer
Germanischer Lloyd , Egypt, Joined Nov 2006, 1

Ashraf A. Waheed

Engineering, Senior QA/QC Engineer
Germanischer Lloyd ,
Egypt,
Joined Nov 2006
23:42 Feb-13-2010
Regarding Your Jobs Opportunity.

Job Location: Middle East

Dear Sir,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for vacancies at your organization. Based in Egypt, I am currently employed as a Senior QC Engineer. I have a total of 5 years and half of full-time work experience. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for your organization and/or your clients.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with a member of your recruiting team in due course.
Thank you very much for your consideration.

Looking forward to your earliest reply.
Best regards.

--
Sincerely,
Ashraf A. Waheed
Sr. QC Engineer
CSWIP SWI 3.2.2 577335

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window