where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes designs, develops and manufactures nearly 30 years a complete NDT range of products in eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods.

Job Seeks
Ashraf A. Waheed
Engineering, Senior QA/QC Engineer
Germanischer Lloyd , Egypt, Joined Nov 2006, 1

Ashraf A. Waheed

Engineering, Senior QA/QC Engineer
Germanischer Lloyd ,
Egypt,
Joined Nov 2006
23:42 Feb-13-2010
Regarding Your Jobs Opportunity.

Job Location: Middle East

Dear Sir,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for vacancies at your organization. Based in Egypt, I am currently employed as a Senior QC Engineer. I have a total of 5 years and half of full-time work experience. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for your organization and/or your clients.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with a member of your recruiting team in due course.
Thank you very much for your consideration.

Looking forward to your earliest reply.
Best regards.

--
Sincerely,
Ashraf A. Waheed
Sr. QC Engineer
CSWIP SWI 3.2.2 577335

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window