where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Technical Discussions
AxlZ AekZ
AxlZ AekZ
06:49 Aug-20-2001
Can I use coil sensor in DC system?

Can I use coil sensor in DC system for detecting LMA or LF of wire rope?

Patrick
Patrick
04:13 Aug-20-2001
Re: Can I use coil sensor in DC system?
: Can I use coil sensor in DC system for detecting LMA or LF of wire rope?
We know how to test wire rope with eddy current method but what is LMA and LF ?

Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
09:50 Aug-21-2001
: Can I use coil sensor in DC system for detecting LMA or LF of wire rope?
You have to give some more details if you want to get some help.

Alexander Mironenko
Sales,
INTRON PLUS Ltd., Russia, Joined Sep 2001, 17

Alexander Mironenko

Sales,
INTRON PLUS Ltd.,
Russia,
Joined Sep 2001
01:52 Sep-10-2001
: : Can I use coil sensor in DC system for detecting LMA or LF of wire rope?
: .
: We know how to test wire rope with eddy current method but what is LMA and LF ?
In general you may use coil sensor. LMA - Loss of Metallic cross-sectional Area, LF - Local Flaws (see ASTM 1571-94).

Product Spotlight

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window