where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.

Technical Discussions
Juan Amado
Engineering, Inspection
Arco Industrial, S.A., Panama, Joined Nov 2001, 44

Juan Amado

Engineering, Inspection
Arco Industrial, S.A.,
Panama,
Joined Nov 2001
23:48 Feb-25-2010
USM Go

I was practicing drawing a DAC curve with my new USM Go, but cannot erase it by the procedure shown in the instructions, anybody have this same issue?
Best regards,
Juan Amado

Phanindra Kumar
Phanindra Kumar
13:19 Feb-26-2010
Re: USM Go
In Reply to Juan Amado at 23:48 Feb-25-2010 (Opening).

Dear Amado,

Please recall the DAC/TCG curve which you stored. Go to DAC/TCG option, select SETUP menu. You will find a DELETE CURVE showing as . If you want to delete DAC curve, push joystick Left or Right after that press Function1+Function2 buttons at a time.

I think you will get the result, which you are looking for.

Can you please confirm, is that the above procedure have you followed?

Best Regards
Phanindra Kumar.M

marshall
marshall
04:59 Aug-14-2014
In Reply to Phanindra Kumar at 13:19 Feb-26-2010 .

I was trying to change from dual to multi mode and it would not allow until I deleted dac curve. I have tried procedures in manual and nothing has worked.

Marshall
Marshall
06:18 Aug-14-2014
In Reply to Phanindra Kumar at 13:19 Feb-26-2010 .

Ok yes, pressing the F1 and F2 button does delete the curve but when you realize the following.
DMS go the F1 and F2 buttons are both on the top toggles with F3 F4 on bottom.
USM go the F1 and F2 buttons are both on the bottom toggles with gain on top.
A three hour frustration trip depending on which mode you have become comfortable with first.
Don't think I will tell anyone else at the shop about this.. Why take all the fun out of it for them.
LOL

Product Spotlight

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window