where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
USM Go
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

23:48 Feb-25-2010

Juan Amado

Engineering, Inspection
Arco Industrial, S.A.,
Panama,
Joined Nov 2001
USM Go

I was practicing drawing a DAC curve with my new USM Go, but cannot erase it by the procedure shown in the instructions, anybody have this same issue?
Best regards,
Juan Amado

13:19 Feb-26-2010
Phanindra Kumar
Re: USM Go In Reply to Juan Amado at 23:48 Feb-25-2010 (Opening).

Dear Amado,

Please recall the DAC/TCG curve which you stored. Go to DAC/TCG option, select SETUP menu. You will find a DELETE CURVE showing as . If you want to delete DAC curve, push joystick Left or Right after that press Function1+Function2 buttons at a time.

I think you will get the result, which you are looking for.

Can you please confirm, is that the above procedure have you followed?

Best Regards
Phanindra Kumar.M

04:59 Aug-14-2014
marshall
Re: USM Go In Reply to Phanindra Kumar at 13:19 Feb-26-2010 .

I was trying to change from dual to multi mode and it would not allow until I deleted dac curve. I have tried procedures in manual and nothing has worked.

06:18 Aug-14-2014
Marshall
Re: USM Go In Reply to Phanindra Kumar at 13:19 Feb-26-2010 .

Ok yes, pressing the F1 and F2 button does delete the curve but when you realize the following.
DMS go the F1 and F2 buttons are both on the top toggles with F3 F4 on bottom.
USM go the F1 and F2 buttons are both on the bottom toggles with gain on top.
A three hour frustration trip depending on which mode you have become comfortable with first.
Don't think I will tell anyone else at the shop about this.. Why take all the fun out of it for them.
LOL

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|