where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT, X-ray NDT Expert You Can Rely on

Technical Discussions
Jim McGregor
QA Manager/ NDT lecturer
AMEC, Australia, Joined Oct 2000, 1

Jim McGregor

QA Manager/ NDT lecturer
AMEC,
Australia,
Joined Oct 2000
05:39 Aug-22-2001
Proficiency test plates

I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

Udo Schlengermann
Consultant, -
Standards Consulting, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 174

Udo Schlengermann

Consultant, -
Standards Consulting,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
00:52 Aug-22-2001
Re: Proficiency test plates
reply by Udo Schlengermann :

You can contact Sonaspection International Ltd
Lancaster LA1 3NX, UK
phone +44-1524-34991
Martin Peacock
Kind regards
Udo Schlengermann
+++

: I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

George Pherigo
Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

George Pherigo

Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
05:02 Aug-22-2001
FlawTech,Inc can provide a wide variety of NDT test specimens ranging from large custom flawed specimens to Level I-II basic training specimens. Contact:

FlawTech, Inc.
5040 Hwy 49
Harrisburg, NC 28075
attn: John Turner
phone: 704 455 1322
fax: 704 455 1323
email; JTurner@FlawTech.com

: I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

Phil Herman Jr.
Phil Herman Jr.
07:05 Aug-22-2001
Jim,

PH Tool Reference Standards manufactures the Liquid Penetrant Test Plates for Personnel Qualification that meet the US Navy's NSTR-99 Rev. 2 requirements. These plates are made in Type 304 Stainless Steel (CRES) and measure 1/2" x 5" x 7" and contain one as-weld, one contoured weld, and one bevel weld. The defects consist of twelve microholes measuring .004-.005" diameter x .008-.010" deep, and one linear indication (EDM notch) measuring .002-.003 wide x .010-.015 deep x .250" long. The flaws are randomly located and are dimensionally certified traceable to NIST, and include a map of flaw locations.

For more info, visit http://www.phtool.com or email PH Tool at sales@phtool.com.

Phil Herman Jr.
Vice President
PH Tool Reference Standards
Toll free: 888-553-9245

Russ Fessenden
NDT Inspector, Manager
USA, Joined Jun 2000, 9

Russ Fessenden

NDT Inspector, Manager
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
01:38 Aug-22-2001
Sonaspection's US office is located in Covington, GA and can be reached ar 770-787-8776.

: reply by Udo Schlengermann :
: You can contact Sonaspection International Ltd
: Lancaster LA1 3NX, UK
: phone +44-1524-34991
: Martin Peacock
: Kind regards
: Udo Schlengermann
: +++
: : I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?
: .

D.Bentley
D.Bentley
09:39 Jan-18-2002
. Jim ,

I have for sale Two Sonatest UT plates and TWo surface methods plates all with result sheets and certification.In as new condition . Located in Perth as I believe you are. E-Mail me if interested.

Phil Herman Jr.
Sales, - Manufacture of NDT Reference Standards/Test Blocks
PH Tool Reference Standards, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 79

Phil Herman Jr.

Sales, - Manufacture of NDT Reference Standards/Test Blocks
PH Tool Reference Standards,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
06:04 Jan-18-2002
Try Flawtech in Harrisburg, NC. Ask for Mr. John Turner. Tel: (704)•455•1322, fax: (704)•455•1323
email: info@flawtech.com, URL: www.flawtech.com.

: : I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?
: . Jim ,
: I have for sale Two Sonatest UT plates and TWo surface methods plates all with result sheets and certification.In as new condition . Located in Perth as I believe you are. E-Mail me if interested.

Aaron Pherigo
Aaron Pherigo
02:59 Apr-04-2002
FlawTech can offer the best prices and highest quality flawed specimens.

Contact Aaron or John at (704) 455-1322.

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s