where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Jim McGregor
QA Manager/ NDT lecturer
AMEC, Australia, Joined Oct 2000, 1

Jim McGregor

QA Manager/ NDT lecturer
AMEC,
Australia,
Joined Oct 2000
05:39 Aug-22-2001
Proficiency test plates

I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

Udo Schlengermann
Consultant, -
Standards Consulting, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 176

Udo Schlengermann

Consultant, -
Standards Consulting,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
00:52 Aug-22-2001
Re: Proficiency test plates
reply by Udo Schlengermann :

You can contact Sonaspection International Ltd
Lancaster LA1 3NX, UK
phone +44-1524-34991
Martin Peacock
Kind regards
Udo Schlengermann
+++

: I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

George Pherigo
Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

George Pherigo

Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
05:02 Aug-22-2001
FlawTech,Inc can provide a wide variety of NDT test specimens ranging from large custom flawed specimens to Level I-II basic training specimens. Contact:

FlawTech, Inc.
5040 Hwy 49
Harrisburg, NC 28075
attn: John Turner
phone: 704 455 1322
fax: 704 455 1323
email; JTurner@FlawTech.com

: I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?

Phil Herman Jr.
Phil Herman Jr.
07:05 Aug-22-2001
Jim,

PH Tool Reference Standards manufactures the Liquid Penetrant Test Plates for Personnel Qualification that meet the US Navy's NSTR-99 Rev. 2 requirements. These plates are made in Type 304 Stainless Steel (CRES) and measure 1/2" x 5" x 7" and contain one as-weld, one contoured weld, and one bevel weld. The defects consist of twelve microholes measuring .004-.005" diameter x .008-.010" deep, and one linear indication (EDM notch) measuring .002-.003 wide x .010-.015 deep x .250" long. The flaws are randomly located and are dimensionally certified traceable to NIST, and include a map of flaw locations.

For more info, visit http://www.phtool.com or email PH Tool at sales@phtool.com.

Phil Herman Jr.
Vice President
PH Tool Reference Standards
Toll free: 888-553-9245

Russ Fessenden
NDT Inspector, Manager
USA, Joined Jun 2000, 9

Russ Fessenden

NDT Inspector, Manager
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
01:38 Aug-22-2001
Sonaspection's US office is located in Covington, GA and can be reached ar 770-787-8776.

: reply by Udo Schlengermann :
: You can contact Sonaspection International Ltd
: Lancaster LA1 3NX, UK
: phone +44-1524-34991
: Martin Peacock
: Kind regards
: Udo Schlengermann
: +++
: : I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?
: .

D.Bentley
D.Bentley
09:39 Jan-18-2002
. Jim ,

I have for sale Two Sonatest UT plates and TWo surface methods plates all with result sheets and certification.In as new condition . Located in Perth as I believe you are. E-Mail me if interested.

Phil Herman Jr.
Sales, - Manufacture of NDT Reference Standards/Test Blocks
PH Tool Reference Standards, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 79

Phil Herman Jr.

Sales, - Manufacture of NDT Reference Standards/Test Blocks
PH Tool Reference Standards,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
06:04 Jan-18-2002
Try Flawtech in Harrisburg, NC. Ask for Mr. John Turner. Tel: (704)•455•1322, fax: (704)•455•1323
email: info@flawtech.com, URL: www.flawtech.com.

: : I am looking for a supplier of welded test plates/pipes/tee/etc suitable for UT/MT/RT/PT proficiency testing. Does anyone know of a supplier that can provide these at a reasonable price?
: . Jim ,
: I have for sale Two Sonatest UT plates and TWo surface methods plates all with result sheets and certification.In as new condition . Located in Perth as I believe you are. E-Mail me if interested.

Aaron Pherigo
Aaron Pherigo
02:59 Apr-04-2002
FlawTech can offer the best prices and highest quality flawed specimens.

Contact Aaron or John at (704) 455-1322.

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window