where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
azzam ali
azzam ali
17:01 Mar-08-2010
Phase Array Operator

Job Location: Worldwide

PHASE ARRAY CSWIP LEVEL 2 (45072)
ULTRASONIC TESTING PCN LEVEL 2 (303046)
PENETRANT TESTING CSWIP LEVEL 2 (44162)

Attended course Welding Inspector & Radiography Interpretation Level 2

I am especially interested in this Advance NDT method ( Phase Array Ultrasonic Testing) .I'm looking forward to using my experience and qualification for progress of company as well as fullfill the requirement of client
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss how my experience will best meet your needs.
I also looking for a company which will provide family sponsorship.
Therefore, you could contact me via my cell phone ( 0060122696069) or my email
Thanks

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window