where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Technical Discussions
alireza zarabian
alireza zarabian
02:59 Sep-25-2001
accoustic emmision application articles

I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
04:19 Sep-25-2001
Re: accoustic emmision application articles
Hi,

welcome to visit www.vallen.de (we are specialized on acoustic emission). If you would like further information, please let me know.

Regards
Jens Forker
Vallen-Systeme GmbH

: I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos
R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 15

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:19 Sep-25-2001
: I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.
There exists a large volume of literature around the world.The best sources for AE reading are :
.ASNT(American Society of NDT)Acoustic Emission Handbook Edited by our Dr. Ron Miller and Paul
McIntire of ASNT
.Progress in Acoustic Emission Proceedings from the Japanese AE Symposia(several volumes)
.Several ASTM(American Society of Testing and Materials)Books starting with STP-505 to the latest one STP-1353
.The Journal of Acoustic Emission Edited by Prof. K.Ono of UCLA
I hope this gives you a good start.Besides commercial companies in AE can provide you with additional Applications
Reports available upon request from any of our Subsidiaries Worldwide.Also our Company MISTRAS Holdings Group
provides scholarships and cooperates with several Professors in supporting students in AE.
Good luck to you
Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

Jijo Chakkappan
Jijo Chakkappan
01:56 Aug-29-2002
We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies

Phil Thayer
Sales, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems, USA, Joined Feb 2002, 12

Phil Thayer

Sales, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Feb 2002
06:46 Aug-29-2002
: We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies
You should contact QSL-Plus 610-497-0400. They have been in AE test business for over 25 years and have tested thousands of tanks Worldwide. They have developed proven TANKPAC test procedure. Oh, web page pacndt.com.

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector
With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined
GE Inspection Technologies GmbH

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections
Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement
ZETEC, Inc.
5 Showcases 5 Videos

NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees
NDT Master
Product Video

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures
An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
Dantec Dynamics GmbH
5 Showcases

More Showcases

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window