where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
accoustic emmision application articles
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:59 Sep-25-2001
alireza zarabian
accoustic emmision application articles

I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

04:19 Sep-25-2001
Jens Forker
Re: accoustic emmision application articles Hi,

welcome to visit www.vallen.de (we are specialized on acoustic emission). If you would like further information, please let me know.

Regards
Jens Forker
Vallen-Systeme GmbH

: I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

05:19 Sep-25-2001

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: accoustic emmision application articles : I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.
There exists a large volume of literature around the world.The best sources for AE reading are :
.ASNT(American Society of NDT)Acoustic Emission Handbook Edited by our Dr. Ron Miller and Paul
McIntire of ASNT
.Progress in Acoustic Emission Proceedings from the Japanese AE Symposia(several volumes)
.Several ASTM(American Society of Testing and Materials)Books starting with STP-505 to the latest one STP-1353
.The Journal of Acoustic Emission Edited by Prof. K.Ono of UCLA
I hope this gives you a good start.Besides commercial companies in AE can provide you with additional Applications
Reports available upon request from any of our Subsidiaries Worldwide.Also our Company MISTRAS Holdings Group
provides scholarships and cooperates with several Professors in supporting students in AE.
Good luck to you
Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

01:56 Aug-29-2002
Jijo Chakkappan
Re: accoustic emmision application articles We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies

06:46 Aug-29-2002

Phil Thayer

Sales, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Feb 2002
Re: accoustic emmision application articles : We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies
You should contact QSL-Plus 610-497-0400. They have been in AE test business for over 25 years and have tested thousands of tanks Worldwide. They have developed proven TANKPAC test procedure. Oh, web page pacndt.com.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|