where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
alireza zarabian
alireza zarabian
02:59 Sep-25-2001
accoustic emmision application articles

I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
04:19 Sep-25-2001
Re: accoustic emmision application articles
Hi,

welcome to visit www.vallen.de (we are specialized on acoustic emission). If you would like further information, please let me know.

Regards
Jens Forker
Vallen-Systeme GmbH

: I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos
R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 15

Dr.Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

R & D, -
MISTRAS Group, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:19 Sep-25-2001
: I am studing on A.E. application as my B.s final project.please help me to find cool link about this subject.
There exists a large volume of literature around the world.The best sources for AE reading are :
.ASNT(American Society of NDT)Acoustic Emission Handbook Edited by our Dr. Ron Miller and Paul
McIntire of ASNT
.Progress in Acoustic Emission Proceedings from the Japanese AE Symposia(several volumes)
.Several ASTM(American Society of Testing and Materials)Books starting with STP-505 to the latest one STP-1353
.The Journal of Acoustic Emission Edited by Prof. K.Ono of UCLA
I hope this gives you a good start.Besides commercial companies in AE can provide you with additional Applications
Reports available upon request from any of our Subsidiaries Worldwide.Also our Company MISTRAS Holdings Group
provides scholarships and cooperates with several Professors in supporting students in AE.
Good luck to you
Sotirios J. Vahaviolos

Jijo Chakkappan
Jijo Chakkappan
01:56 Aug-29-2002
We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies

Phil Thayer
Sales, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems, USA, Joined Feb 2002, 12

Phil Thayer

Sales, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Feb 2002
06:46 Aug-29-2002
: We are looking for a company who can do accoustic emmision testing for the 14 nos. of floating roof steel storage tanks. Could u please advise us name & contacas of some companies
You should contact QSL-Plus 610-497-0400. They have been in AE test business for over 25 years and have tested thousands of tanks Worldwide. They have developed proven TANKPAC test procedure. Oh, web page pacndt.com.

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Exertus Dual 120

The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75 source
s. This projector incorporates design and safety features that make it flexible, compact and lightweight. The Projector is lighter than most of its competitors. It incorporates an improved source channel, based on a new helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. The helicoidal design also allows smoother movement of the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving safety. The Projector also has a unique safety feature not found in competitive products. The source assembly locking mechanism is triggered by the source holder capsule at the front of the source assembly, thereby always assuring the operator that the source has returned to the safe position. The Exertus Dual 120 is ISO3999:2004 compliant.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window