where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Manuel Rodriguez
Teacher
Central University of Las Villas, Cuba, Joined Jul 2001, 3

Manuel Rodriguez

Teacher
Central University of Las Villas,
Cuba,
Joined Jul 2001
05:08 Oct-16-2001
Signal processing

I'm looking for information on digital signal processing of ultrasound signal for detection on cracks and defects in concrete applying the emision-reception methods.

I'm research in Central University of Las Villas(Cuba). My job is study of physico- mechanical properties of concrete applying ultrasonic techeniques.

Thanking you in anticipation

Manuel

Martin Schickert
R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany, Joined Jan 2000, 18

Martin Schickert

R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2000
05:24 Oct-16-2001
Re: Signal processing
: I'm looking for information on digital signal processing of ultrasound signal for detection on cracks and defects in concrete applying the emision-reception methods.
: I'm research in Central University of Las Villas(Cuba). My job is study of physico- mechanical properties of concrete applying ultrasonic techeniques.
: Thanking you in anticipation
: Manuel

If SAFT-imaging as reported in http://www.ndt.net/article/civil497/mschic/mschic.htm comes close to
what you are looking for you may contact me for further information.

Martin Schickert
MFPA Weimar
(Materials Research and Testing Institute at Bauhaus-University Weimar, Germany)

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s