where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
kcchow
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcchow

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:12 Oct-24-2001
wavelet problem

i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?

thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

mohd zaki nuawi
Consultant
National University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Joined Oct 1999, 5

mohd zaki nuawi

Consultant
National University of Malaysia,
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 1999
07:44 Oct-24-2001
Re: wavelet problem
: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!
Which Matlab version you use? If Matlab R12 you run wavemenu from matlab windows command. After that you choose the analysis for example wavelet 1-D and you will see a new windows anad here the first thing to do is download signal under file menu.
The signal should be in ".mat" format and finally you click on analyze button.
Regards
M. Zaki
National University of Malaysia.

kcc
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcc

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:50 Oct-24-2001
the version i use is 5.3.and what i want to do is just write source code in order to transform one set of data so that i can analyze the data, do you have any idea?
anyway,thanks for your fast reply

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
09:33 Oct-24-2001
Hi
free (ready to use) wavelet software is available at www.vallen.de/wavelet
Regards
Jens

: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

Product Spotlight

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window