where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
kcchow
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcchow

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:12 Oct-24-2001
wavelet problem

i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?

thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

mohd zaki nuawi
Consultant
National University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Joined Oct 1999, 5

mohd zaki nuawi

Consultant
National University of Malaysia,
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 1999
07:44 Oct-24-2001
Re: wavelet problem
: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!
Which Matlab version you use? If Matlab R12 you run wavemenu from matlab windows command. After that you choose the analysis for example wavelet 1-D and you will see a new windows anad here the first thing to do is download signal under file menu.
The signal should be in ".mat" format and finally you click on analyze button.
Regards
M. Zaki
National University of Malaysia.

kcc
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcc

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:50 Oct-24-2001
the version i use is 5.3.and what i want to do is just write source code in order to transform one set of data so that i can analyze the data, do you have any idea?
anyway,thanks for your fast reply

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
09:33 Oct-24-2001
Hi
free (ready to use) wavelet software is available at www.vallen.de/wavelet
Regards
Jens

: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window