where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
kcchow
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcchow

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:12 Oct-24-2001
wavelet problem

i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?

thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

mohd zaki nuawi
Consultant
National University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Joined Oct 1999, 5

mohd zaki nuawi

Consultant
National University of Malaysia,
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 1999
07:44 Oct-24-2001
Re: wavelet problem
: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!
Which Matlab version you use? If Matlab R12 you run wavemenu from matlab windows command. After that you choose the analysis for example wavelet 1-D and you will see a new windows anad here the first thing to do is download signal under file menu.
The signal should be in ".mat" format and finally you click on analyze button.
Regards
M. Zaki
National University of Malaysia.

kcc
Student
Malaysia, Joined Oct 2001, 3

kcc

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
07:50 Oct-24-2001
the version i use is 5.3.and what i want to do is just write source code in order to transform one set of data so that i can analyze the data, do you have any idea?
anyway,thanks for your fast reply

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
09:33 Oct-24-2001
Hi
free (ready to use) wavelet software is available at www.vallen.de/wavelet
Regards
Jens

: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window