where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
wavelet problem
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us for 15th APCNDT 2017

07:12 Oct-24-2001

kcchow

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
wavelet problem

i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?

thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

07:44 Oct-24-2001

mohd zaki nuawi

Consultant
National University of Malaysia,
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: wavelet problem : i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!
Which Matlab version you use? If Matlab R12 you run wavemenu from matlab windows command. After that you choose the analysis for example wavelet 1-D and you will see a new windows anad here the first thing to do is download signal under file menu.
The signal should be in ".mat" format and finally you click on analyze button.
Regards
M. Zaki
National University of Malaysia.

07:50 Oct-24-2001

kcc

Student
Malaysia,
Joined Oct 2001
Re: wavelet problem the version i use is 5.3.and what i want to do is just write source code in order to transform one set of data so that i can analyze the data, do you have any idea?
anyway,thanks for your fast reply

09:33 Oct-24-2001
Jens Forker
Re: wavelet problem Hi
free (ready to use) wavelet software is available at www.vallen.de/wavelet
Regards
Jens

: i'm using matlab to perform continuous wavelet transform.can someone tell how am i going to continue if i have found the wavelet function using the wavelet toolbox in the matlab?
:
: thanks!it is urgent please reply soon!!

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|