where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Aziz Rehman
Aziz Rehman
02:10 Oct-30-2001
Temperature Vs. Velocity for Rexolite

Dear Sir !

Have any one of you done some ultrasonic velocity measurements for Wedge Materials (e.g. Rexolite, Lucite, Plexiglas, etc... ) for different temperatures (from Room temperatures to about 120 deg. C).

It would be really nice, if someonce convey me the results for the wedge plastics for some Temperature/Velocity curves.

Best regards.

Etingen I.
Etingen I.
03:20 Oct-31-2001
Re: Temperature Vs. Velocity for Rexolite
Hello!
I have got results of ultrasonic velocity Cl measurements only for Plexiglas
(from -50 till 50 deg. C):
Cl=2670-3(t-20), m/s (t, deg. C)

Best regards.
Etingen I.

: Dear Sir !
: Have any one of you done some ultrasonic velocity measurements for Wedge Materials (e.g. Rexolite, Lucite, Plexiglas, etc... ) for different temperatures (from Room temperatures to about 120 deg. C).
: It would be really nice, if someonce convey me the results for the wedge plastics for some Temperature/Velocity curves.
: Best regards.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window