where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Aziz Rehman
Aziz Rehman
02:10 Oct-30-2001
Temperature Vs. Velocity for Rexolite

Dear Sir !

Have any one of you done some ultrasonic velocity measurements for Wedge Materials (e.g. Rexolite, Lucite, Plexiglas, etc... ) for different temperatures (from Room temperatures to about 120 deg. C).

It would be really nice, if someonce convey me the results for the wedge plastics for some Temperature/Velocity curves.

Best regards.

Etingen I.
Etingen I.
03:20 Oct-31-2001
Re: Temperature Vs. Velocity for Rexolite
Hello!
I have got results of ultrasonic velocity Cl measurements only for Plexiglas
(from -50 till 50 deg. C):
Cl=2670-3(t-20), m/s (t, deg. C)

Best regards.
Etingen I.

: Dear Sir !
: Have any one of you done some ultrasonic velocity measurements for Wedge Materials (e.g. Rexolite, Lucite, Plexiglas, etc... ) for different temperatures (from Room temperatures to about 120 deg. C).
: It would be really nice, if someonce convey me the results for the wedge plastics for some Temperature/Velocity curves.
: Best regards.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window