where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
The priority of the company is to design and create highly technological equipment, for professional users. Aiming to reach the devices top techn ...
Technical Discussions
FRED
NDT Inspector
ULTRASOM Logística Townsend & Rocha Almeida Serviç, Brazil, Joined Mar 2001, 13

FRED

NDT Inspector
ULTRASOM Logística Townsend & Rocha Almeida Serviç,
Brazil,
Joined Mar 2001
01:47 Nov-02-2001
graphycs maker and recorder for Ultrasonic portable detector

I`m using the UESystem`s ULTRAPROBE 2000, in my oppinion it`s a very nice instrument but isn`t possible to generate the wave imaging from the detecteds sounds during the ultrasonic inspection at gas leaks or noise bearing`s failured.
I`m very interested to print field reportings, when leaks or bearings failures was detecteds, by showing graphyc image from the sound captured. Can someone assist me by suggesting wich one product may I obtain this results?
A colegue talk me it`s possible to make it with the COMPSYS CSI 2115, it`s right?? what is the procedure to do it??
thanks for all of you,
FRED
Please send the suggestion by e-mail at the care from
townsend@hotlink.com.br

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window