where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments
Technical Discussions
tomas perez a.
NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO), Algeria, Joined Dec 1999, 3

tomas perez a.

NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO),
Algeria,
Joined Dec 1999
02:03 Nov-07-2001
UT flaw detector

HI friends.

I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?

I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.

Regards and thanks a lot friends.

William Blum
William Blum
08:27 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
There are a number of ways to calibrate your instrument. Often the applicable specification (e.g. ASME Section V, AWS D1.1) defines the requirements and techniques for calibration.

NDT Consulting Group Inc. can assist you in establishing your calibration and examination procedures. Please visit www.ndt-cgi.com to review our service and the procedures we have available.

William E. Blum
Managing Director
Bright Technical Services Inc.
www.brighttechnical.com
wblum@brightechnical.com
USA Toll Free evoice mail and fax 1-877-638-2441
USA eVoice Mail and Fax +1-214-853-5131
Sweden +46-42-14 39 99

: HI friends.
: I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?
: I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.
: Regards and thanks a lot friends.
:

Dave Wilkes
Dave Wilkes
08:47 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
The link below will show you how to calibrate
angle probes.

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window