where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
tomas perez a.
NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO), Algeria, Joined Dec 1999, 3

tomas perez a.

NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO),
Algeria,
Joined Dec 1999
02:03 Nov-07-2001
UT flaw detector

HI friends.

I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?

I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.

Regards and thanks a lot friends.

William Blum
William Blum
08:27 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
There are a number of ways to calibrate your instrument. Often the applicable specification (e.g. ASME Section V, AWS D1.1) defines the requirements and techniques for calibration.

NDT Consulting Group Inc. can assist you in establishing your calibration and examination procedures. Please visit www.ndt-cgi.com to review our service and the procedures we have available.

William E. Blum
Managing Director
Bright Technical Services Inc.
www.brighttechnical.com
wblum@brightechnical.com
USA Toll Free evoice mail and fax 1-877-638-2441
USA eVoice Mail and Fax +1-214-853-5131
Sweden +46-42-14 39 99

: HI friends.
: I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?
: I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.
: Regards and thanks a lot friends.
:

Dave Wilkes
Dave Wilkes
08:47 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
The link below will show you how to calibrate
angle probes.

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s