where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
tomas perez a.
NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO), Algeria, Joined Dec 1999, 3

tomas perez a.

NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO),
Algeria,
Joined Dec 1999
02:03 Nov-07-2001
UT flaw detector

HI friends.

I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?

I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.

Regards and thanks a lot friends.

William Blum
William Blum
08:27 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
There are a number of ways to calibrate your instrument. Often the applicable specification (e.g. ASME Section V, AWS D1.1) defines the requirements and techniques for calibration.

NDT Consulting Group Inc. can assist you in establishing your calibration and examination procedures. Please visit www.ndt-cgi.com to review our service and the procedures we have available.

William E. Blum
Managing Director
Bright Technical Services Inc.
www.brighttechnical.com
wblum@brightechnical.com
USA Toll Free evoice mail and fax 1-877-638-2441
USA eVoice Mail and Fax +1-214-853-5131
Sweden +46-42-14 39 99

: HI friends.
: I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?
: I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.
: Regards and thanks a lot friends.
:

Dave Wilkes
Dave Wilkes
08:47 Nov-07-2001
Re: UT flaw detector
The link below will show you how to calibrate
angle probes.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window