where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
UT flaw detector
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FI Test- und Messtechnik GmbH

02:03 Nov-07-2001

tomas perez a.

NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO),
Algeria,
Joined Dec 1999
UT flaw detector

HI friends.

I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?

I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.

Regards and thanks a lot friends.

08:27 Nov-07-2001
William Blum
Re: UT flaw detector There are a number of ways to calibrate your instrument. Often the applicable specification (e.g. ASME Section V, AWS D1.1) defines the requirements and techniques for calibration.

NDT Consulting Group Inc. can assist you in establishing your calibration and examination procedures. Please visit www.ndt-cgi.com to review our service and the procedures we have available.

William E. Blum
Managing Director
Bright Technical Services Inc.
www.brighttechnical.com
wblum@brightechnical.com
USA Toll Free evoice mail and fax 1-877-638-2441
USA eVoice Mail and Fax +1-214-853-5131
Sweden +46-42-14 39 99

: HI friends.
: I´m needing information about the trics of calibration in UT equipment.....Can someone help me about that? Have someone information about procedures of calibration in UT equipment?
: I´ll appreciate you all data tha you send me.
: Regards and thanks a lot friends.
:

08:47 Nov-07-2001
Dave Wilkes
Re: UT flaw detector The link below will show you how to calibrate
angle probes.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|