where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
is your Key Supplier of Phased Array UT and Eddy Current Solutions.– Complete and Fully Integrated!

Technical Discussions
AxlZ AekZ
R & D
King mongkut's university of technology Thonburi, Thailand, Joined Jun 2001, 16

AxlZ AekZ

R & D
King mongkut's university of technology Thonburi,
Thailand,
Joined Jun 2001
02:02 Nov-08-2001
Can I make coils sensor to use in wire rope inspection system?

If I want to detect localized faults by using coils sensor, Can I make them?
I want to know about
1. No. of coil (swg.)
2. core for coil(material)
3. No. of turns
4. directional
5. the important factors
6. flux density to saturate the rope (d=<50mm)
If can't tell me please guild line for me please.

Thank you very much.
AxlZ AekZ.

David Hermanutz
Consultant,
Hbndt.com, China, Joined Jul 2012, 85

David Hermanutz

Consultant,
Hbndt.com,
China,
Joined Jul 2012
07:13 Dec-12-2001
Re: Can I make coils sensor to use in wire rope inspection system?
: If I want to detect localized faults by using coils sensor, Can I make them?
: I want to know about
: 1. No. of coil (swg.)
: 2. core for coil(material)
: 3. No. of turns
: 4. directional
: 5. the important factors
: 6. flux density to saturate the rope (d=<50mm)
: If can't tell me please guild line for me please.
:
: Thank you very much.
: AxlZ AekZ.

Hi,

Please contact the man below who seems to invent the best wire rope equipment on the market.

http://www.ndt.net/article/v04n08/zawada/zawada.htm

Kazimierz Zawada
Zawada NDT, Tatarkiewicza 8, 41-819 Zabrze, Poland
Email: zawada@silesia.top.pl Fax: ++48 32 2752167 http://www.zawada.z.pl

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s