where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
AIVELA Conference announcement
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:36 Nov-22-2001
Enrico Esposito
AIVELA Conference announcement

Dear NDT.net colleagues,

here below you will find the announcement of the conference about vibration measurements by laser techniques we organize every two years.
Hope to meet a lot of you in Ancona next June!

Enrico

5th International Conference on

VIBRATION MEASUREMENTS BY LASER TECHNIQUES

& Short Course on "Vibration Measurements by Laser Techniques"

June 18-21, 2002 Ancona, Italy

Dear Sirs,

A.I.VE.LA. (the Italian Association of Laser Velocimetry) is pleased to announce the 5th edition of the Conference on
VIBRATION MEASUREMENTS BY LASER TECHNIQUES & Short Course, which will be held at the premises of the
Faculty of Engineering, Ancona, Italy.

The main purpose of the Conference, organised with the co-operation of the Department of Mechanics of Ancona University, is
to promote the diffusion of knowledge on all laser techniques for vibration measurements, such as Laser Doppler
Vibrometry and Full Field Techniques (ESPI, Holography), and to create a common ground for researchers and manufacturers
operating in the most diverse fields. Topics of interest for both universities and industries will be developed.

Given the wider and wider interest in optical measurement techniques in general and laser-based techniques in particular and
the great consensus met by the previous editions of the Conference, for the upcoming event we are expecting an even greater
attendance from Industries, Universities and Research Institutes.

I would like to draw your attention particularly to the Short Course on "Vibration Measurements by Laser Techniques". A
one-day course held by renowned international lecturers in order to provide fundamentals of Laser Techniques for Vibration
Measurements and to offer hands-on experience on the most recent instrumentation.

Furthermore, as for the past editions, there will be an Exhibition in conjunction with the event, where Companies and
Organisations will have the opportunity to bring their products and services to the attention of potential customers.

I encourage you to visit our web site: http://www.aivela.org where you can find detailed information on the Conference.

Hoping you will find this event interesting, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Prof. E.P. Tomasini

Conference Chairman

A.I.VE.LA. (Italian Association of Laser Velocimetry)
c/o Dip. di Meccanica – Università di Ancona
Via Brecce Bianche – Ancona – Italy
Tel. +39 071/2204489 Fax +39 071/2204813
e.mail: aivela@mehp1.unian.it

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|