where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.

Technical Discussions
Laurent LEGRANDJACQUES
Laurent LEGRANDJACQUES
00:48 Oct-01-1998
experiences in imaging plates radiography

I'm looking for people having some experience in industrial evaluation of filmless radiography systems(ie: imaging plates, flexible or not) . I'm especially interested in experiences related to stainless and carbon steels components inspection (wall thickness from 0.5 to 300 mm).

Thank you ...

Laurent Legrandjacques
Laurent Legrandjacques
00:57 Oct-01-1998
e-mail modif.
My e-mail is llegrandjacques@framatome.fr and not loegrandjacques@framatome.fr !!!

H. Wuestenberg
R & D
BAM Berlin, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 26

H. Wuestenberg

R & D
BAM Berlin,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
06:39 Oct-01-1998
Re: experiences in imaging plates radiography
: I'm looking for people having some experience in industrial evaluation of filmless radiography systems(ie: imaging plates, flexible or not) . I'm especially interested in experiences related to stainless and carbon steels components inspection (wall thickness from 0.5 to 300 mm).

:
: Thank you ...
------------

Please try to contact Dr. Ewert from BAM Berlin. He is an expert in this
field and can transmit you additional information.
His e-mail address is: uwe.ewert@bam.de

with best regards

H. Wuestenberg

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s