where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Laurent LEGRANDJACQUES
Laurent LEGRANDJACQUES
00:48 Oct-01-1998
experiences in imaging plates radiography

I'm looking for people having some experience in industrial evaluation of filmless radiography systems(ie: imaging plates, flexible or not) . I'm especially interested in experiences related to stainless and carbon steels components inspection (wall thickness from 0.5 to 300 mm).

Thank you ...

Laurent Legrandjacques
Laurent Legrandjacques
00:57 Oct-01-1998
e-mail modif.
My e-mail is llegrandjacques@framatome.fr and not loegrandjacques@framatome.fr !!!

H. Wuestenberg
R & D
BAM Berlin, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 26

H. Wuestenberg

R & D
BAM Berlin,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
06:39 Oct-01-1998
Re: experiences in imaging plates radiography
: I'm looking for people having some experience in industrial evaluation of filmless radiography systems(ie: imaging plates, flexible or not) . I'm especially interested in experiences related to stainless and carbon steels components inspection (wall thickness from 0.5 to 300 mm).

:
: Thank you ...
------------

Please try to contact Dr. Ewert from BAM Berlin. He is an expert in this
field and can transmit you additional information.
His e-mail address is: uwe.ewert@bam.de

with best regards

H. Wuestenberg

Product Spotlight

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window