where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
chang guining
chang guining
04:18 Dec-04-2001
natural pipeline leak detection online

hi! everyone!

I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

panwei
panwei
09:11 Jan-04-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
hi.Mr chang
i am postgraduate in GanSu technology of university
my major is FDI including detecting the leaking of gas pipeline through the method of wavelet
maybe we can cooperate!
yours sincerely
panwei

Pablo
Pablo
05:04 Aug-06-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
Hello, my name is Pablo I'm a Argentine Engineer. I´m working in a company resarching crude oil leak detection.
Could you send me something information about this subject!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

: hi! everyone!
: I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
: I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
: are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window