where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
chang guining
chang guining
04:18 Dec-04-2001
natural pipeline leak detection online

hi! everyone!

I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

panwei
panwei
09:11 Jan-04-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
hi.Mr chang
i am postgraduate in GanSu technology of university
my major is FDI including detecting the leaking of gas pipeline through the method of wavelet
maybe we can cooperate!
yours sincerely
panwei

Pablo
Pablo
05:04 Aug-06-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
Hello, my name is Pablo I'm a Argentine Engineer. I´m working in a company resarching crude oil leak detection.
Could you send me something information about this subject!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

: hi! everyone!
: I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
: I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
: are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s