where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Thomas Murphy
NDT Inspector
USA, Joined Jul 2000, 16

Thomas Murphy

NDT Inspector
USA,
Joined Jul 2000
00:01 Dec-05-2001
Karta SANDE-TS software

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Karta Technologies SANDE-TS software? Specifically I am interested in the Ultrasonic Refresher module.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Joe Buckley
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 519

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
00:53 Dec-06-2001
Re: Karta SANDE-TS software
I've not used this specific software, but I've worked with other stuff from Karta and i'ts pretty reasonable.
You might also like to look at the simula software
-Downloadable demo on
http://www.simula.it/index-en.html
good luck
Joe

: Hello all,
: I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Karta Technologies SANDE-TS software? Specifically I am interested in the Ultrasonic Refresher module.
: Any opinions would be appreciated.

Peter Geddes
Peter Geddes
00:30 Dec-07-2001
I saw a new UT Training Simulation programme at an exhibition in Aberdeen last month.

The programme allowed you to draw your own defects
and then carry out a full UT test using all the
standard probes.

The A scan response was very accurate and even included
a full working model of a Krautkramer set.

I believe it is being marketed by the NDTCabin website
www.ndtcabin.com

Sales
Sales
06:06 Dec-08-2001
We have no experience of the Karta software but are in fact now marketing a UT software package that we believe will change the way in which Ultrasonics
is taught.

ProbeMaster is a real time UT simulation package

Details of which can be found at

http://www.ndtcabin.com/pbm/pbindex.asp

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window