where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions

Technical Discussions
Thomas Murphy
NDT Inspector
USA, Joined Jul 2000, 16

Thomas Murphy

NDT Inspector
USA,
Joined Jul 2000
00:01 Dec-05-2001
Karta SANDE-TS software

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Karta Technologies SANDE-TS software? Specifically I am interested in the Ultrasonic Refresher module.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Joe Buckley
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 520

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
00:53 Dec-06-2001
Re: Karta SANDE-TS software
I've not used this specific software, but I've worked with other stuff from Karta and i'ts pretty reasonable.
You might also like to look at the simula software
-Downloadable demo on
http://www.simula.it/index-en.html
good luck
Joe

: Hello all,
: I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Karta Technologies SANDE-TS software? Specifically I am interested in the Ultrasonic Refresher module.
: Any opinions would be appreciated.

Peter Geddes
Peter Geddes
00:30 Dec-07-2001
I saw a new UT Training Simulation programme at an exhibition in Aberdeen last month.

The programme allowed you to draw your own defects
and then carry out a full UT test using all the
standard probes.

The A scan response was very accurate and even included
a full working model of a Krautkramer set.

I believe it is being marketed by the NDTCabin website
www.ndtcabin.com

Sales
Sales
06:06 Dec-08-2001
We have no experience of the Karta software but are in fact now marketing a UT software package that we believe will change the way in which Ultrasonics
is taught.

ProbeMaster is a real time UT simulation package

Details of which can be found at

http://www.ndtcabin.com/pbm/pbindex.asp

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window