where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Short course In NDE of Composite materials
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.

03:23 Dec-06-2001
mokhtar
Short course In NDE of Composite materials

Could anybody advise me on the next dates for the short course on NDE of composite materials in UK, Australia or other countries.

Mokhtar/..

01:29 Dec-06-2001

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: Short course In NDE of Composite materials : Could anybody advise me on the next dates for the short course on NDE of composite materials in UK, Australia or other countries.
: Mokhtar/..
UK one at Qinetiq (formerly DERA, formally the Royal Aircraft Establishment) ran a couple of weeks ago(13-15.11.01) , normally they hold it every year.

02:13 Dec-06-2001

Christophe Mattei

Consultant
Exova AB, NDT Dpt.,
Sweden,
Joined Jan 2001
Re: Short course In NDE of Composite materials CSM Materialteknik (SAAB Aerospace group, Linköping, Sweden) is running a 3 day course on NDT of composite and bonded structure the 21/10-23/10 2002.

Christophe Mattei
NDE, Ultrasonics, Acoustics.

CSM Materialteknik AB.
Box 1340, SE-581 13 Linköping, Sweden.
Phone: (46)-13-16-91-71
Mobil: (46)-708-89-66-59
Fax: (46)- 13-16-90-00
www.csm.se

: Could anybody advise me on the next dates for the short course on NDE of composite materials in UK, Australia or other countries.
: Mokhtar/..

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|