where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Manuel Rodriguez
Manuel Rodriguez
09:09 Dec-10-2001
SAFT

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
Best regards,
Manuel

Martin Schickert
R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany, Joined Jan 2000, 18

Martin Schickert

R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2000
09:48 Dec-11-2001
Re: SAFT
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
: I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
: Best regards,
: Manuel

At MFPA Weimar, Germany, we have been applying ultrasonic SAFT to concrete testing since 1995. For a literature search you may use http://www.ndt.net/article/civil497/mschic/mschic.htm as a starting point. If you need more information on this topic including more recent literature or other research groups please contact me directly by e-mail.

Yours,
Martin

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window