where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Manuel Rodriguez
Manuel Rodriguez
09:09 Dec-10-2001
SAFT

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
Best regards,
Manuel

Martin Schickert
R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany, Joined Jan 2000, 18

Martin Schickert

R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2000
09:48 Dec-11-2001
Re: SAFT
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
: I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
: Best regards,
: Manuel

At MFPA Weimar, Germany, we have been applying ultrasonic SAFT to concrete testing since 1995. For a literature search you may use http://www.ndt.net/article/civil497/mschic/mschic.htm as a starting point. If you need more information on this topic including more recent literature or other research groups please contact me directly by e-mail.

Yours,
Martin

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window