where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Technical Discussions
Manuel Rodriguez
Manuel Rodriguez
09:09 Dec-10-2001
SAFT

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
Best regards,
Manuel

Martin Schickert
R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany, Joined Jan 2000, 18

Martin Schickert

R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2000
09:48 Dec-11-2001
Re: SAFT
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
: I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
: Best regards,
: Manuel

At MFPA Weimar, Germany, we have been applying ultrasonic SAFT to concrete testing since 1995. For a literature search you may use http://www.ndt.net/article/civil497/mschic/mschic.htm as a starting point. If you need more information on this topic including more recent literature or other research groups please contact me directly by e-mail.

Yours,
Martin

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation
TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
The Validation Centre (TVC) Ltd
2 Showcases 4 Videos

The New veo+ And DAAH DLA PA Package For Stainless Steel Weld Testing Is Now Available!
The good sizing capability of a 7.5MHz DAAH DLA probe paired with the superior capabilities of
Sonatest Ltd
5 Showcases 2 Videos

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System
Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
3 Showcases

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe
DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic
Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd
7 Showcases 8 Videos

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window