where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
SAFT
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

YXLON International GmbH
X-ray and CT based NDT systems for a wide range of industrial applications.

09:09 Dec-10-2001
Manuel Rodriguez
SAFT

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
Best regards,
Manuel

09:48 Dec-11-2001

Martin Schickert

R & D,
Institute for Materials Research and Testing,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: SAFT : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties and detection of defect in concrete , in particular applaying SAFT.
: I am looking for books, journal articles and other kind of information abaout this area.
: Best regards,
: Manuel

At MFPA Weimar, Germany, we have been applying ultrasonic SAFT to concrete testing since 1995. For a literature search you may use http://www.ndt.net/article/civil497/mschic/mschic.htm as a starting point. If you need more information on this topic including more recent literature or other research groups please contact me directly by e-mail.

Yours,
Martin

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|