where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

Technical Discussions
kitty
kitty
02:11 Dec-15-2001
nondestructive material testing with ultrasonics

wind you mind telling me about the conclusion of nondestructive material testing with ultrasonics

Godfrey Hands
Engineering,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 291

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
02:35 Dec-15-2001
Re: nondestructive material testing with ultrasonics
: wind you mind telling me about the conclusion of nondestructive material testing with ultrasonics
Dear Sharon,
there are many applications of material testing with Ultrasonics.
Simplest is thickness testing.
Next comes flaw detection and weld inspection.
Also possible is materia propertuy determination (Modulus of Elasticity etc).

Suggest that you use the Internet to search for Ultrasonics and Material Testing.

Regards,

Godfrey Hands

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window