where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card
Technical Discussions
hertel
hertel
04:31 Dec-17-2001
need of information:ndt specialized for douglas fir

I am an enginering student in my final year of studies in building
construction at the Engineering school ESIGEC in Chambéry, France.

My final study project concerned classification of douglas fir before
sawing. I should be grateful if you would please send me further information
about nondestructing testing studies specilized for douglas fir.

Guillaume hertel

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window