where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.

05:53 Jan-04-2002
TILLET
Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography

It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
Pierre TILLET
International Project Manager
EDF/GDL
tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr

07:46 Mar-01-2002
Kirra
Re: Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography : It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
: We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
: Pierre TILLET
: International Project Manager
: EDF/GDL
: tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
: fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
: email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr
Hi. I am a 15 yr old grade 11 student in Australia
and I would like to know more about the isotope
Cobalt-60, as i am to do an asignment on it for
Chemistry.

If you could help me in any way possible, could you
please email me at

one_sweet_little_thing@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kirra

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|