where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Materials Research Institute
Consulting to the NDT industry.

Technical Discussions
TILLET
TILLET
05:53 Jan-04-2002
Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography

It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
Pierre TILLET
International Project Manager
EDF/GDL
tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr

Kirra
Kirra
07:46 Mar-01-2002
Re: Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography
: It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
: We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
: Pierre TILLET
: International Project Manager
: EDF/GDL
: tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
: fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
: email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr
Hi. I am a 15 yr old grade 11 student in Australia
and I would like to know more about the isotope
Cobalt-60, as i am to do an asignment on it for
Chemistry.

If you could help me in any way possible, could you
please email me at

one_sweet_little_thing@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kirra

Product Spotlight

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s