where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Michael Lee
Engineering
Shantou Ultrasonic Instruments Co., China, Joined Dec 2001, 1

Michael Lee

Engineering
Shantou Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,
China,
Joined Dec 2001
01:41 Jan-07-2002
refractory materials

Could anyone suggest UT techniques for the evaluation of the quality of refractory materials ?

Thanks.

Steve Paskoff
Steve Paskoff
07:46 Jul-29-2002
Re: refractory materials
: Could anyone suggest UT techniques for the evaluation of the quality of refractory materials ?
: Thanks.
To whom it may concern,

I manufacture precision machined components out of commercial pure tungsten and their alloys. Can you please send me some information about how you can supply me with these materials?
If you supply a finished machined component, let me know also.

I also machine from most any refractory material.

Regards,
Steve

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s