where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Technical Discussions
Vasco Teixeira
R & D, coatings production and inspection, stress analysi
University of Minho - Physics Centre, Portugal, Joined Feb 2000, 3

Vasco Teixeira

R & D, coatings production and inspection, stress analysi
University of Minho - Physics Centre,
Portugal,
Joined Feb 2000
00:26 Jan-08-2002
non destructive analysis of interfacial decohesion in layered thin coatings

Dear NDT coolleagues

I am looking for researchers that have been using NDT techniques to study adherence problems in thin films and coatings (for protective and decorative applications). Namely, the micro defects and decohesion at interfaces between a coating and substrate (or within one interface of multilayered coatings).

I will appreciate very much information on the techniques used, papers published and experience.

Thanks

Wishes of an Happy New Year.

Vasco Teixeira

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
05:58 Jan-08-2002
Re: non destructive analysis of interfacial decohesion in layered thin coatings
We have applied High Frequency UT to measure the adherance of thin film materials to a variety of substrates. Our UltraWin software has a semi-automated Bond Analysis function to aid in the rapid interpretation (e.g. Go-No Go type) of C-Scan imaging data from just such material bonding issues.

I will also forward you (to your e-mail) a copy of an applications study detailing this type of work and capabilities - hope it helps you.

Richard Kazares

----------------------------------
Dear NDT coolleagues
: I am looking for researchers that have been using NDT techniques to study adherence problems in thin films and coatings (for protective and decorative applications). Namely, the micro defects and decohesion at interfaces between a coating and substrate (or within one interface of multilayered coatings).
: I will appreciate very much information on the techniques used, papers published and experience.
: Thanks
: Wishes of an Happy New Year.
: Vasco Teixeira

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window