where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Mark
Mark
09:31 Jan-13-2002
Employment Opportunities in the Pacific Rim (SEA)

I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.

If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.

Thank you

Mark

Bill Cook
Bill Cook
00:24 Jan-14-2002
Re: Employment Opportunities in the Pacific Rim (SEA)
: I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.
: If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.
: Thank you
: Mark

It would do well if you gave just a little more about what methods and levels you have achieved in that 15 years

mark
mark
06:21 Jan-14-2002
: : I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.
: .
: : If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.
: : Thank you
: : Mark
: It would do well if you gave just a little more about what methods and levels you have achieved in that 15 years
I hope this is not to much detail.

I have my ASNT Level III in Ultrasonics, Level II's in MT and PT. I have PDI (detection and sizing)Automated UT on Nuclear RPVs. I had my CWI and API 510 but they have now expired. I have worked in the Petrochem/O&G, Power and Aerospace industries.

Thanx

JOSE LUIS DEL POZO
NDT Inspector
Argentina, Joined Jun 2002, 2

JOSE LUIS DEL POZO

NDT Inspector
Argentina,
Joined Jun 2002
08:14 Jun-28-2002
Es grato para mi el poder llegar a una empresa de primer nivel y poner a su disposición mis servicios tecnicos en Ensayos no Destructivos. A tal efecto les comento que poseo la calificación de nivel II en Partículas Magnetizables Y nivel II en Líquidos Penetrantes según la norma iso 9712 de calificación de personal de ensayos no destructivos. a su vez realizo otros ensayos no destructivo como por ejemplo Radiografía industrial, Replicas metalograficas, controles dimensionales y en menor escala ultrasonido.
Me he desempeñado en empresas abocadas a los ensayos no destructivos en Argentina , prestando servicios en industrias petroquímicas, refinerias de petroleo, Industrias siderurgicas, centrales hidroelectricas, calderas y ciclos combinados de centrales termicas, En las dos centrales nucleares de Argentina,He realizado inspección y ensayos no destructivos en plataformas petroleras en el mar, etc.
Poseo pasaporte argentino, y no tengo inconvenientes de movilizarme a ningun lugar.
Bueno en espera de una respuesta favorable y en la que pueda ampliar con mayores detalles mi curriculum los saludos atentamente.
JOSE LUIS DEL POZO
Nivel II PM y LP
jldelpozo@hotmail.com
REPUBLICA ARGENTINA

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

On Demand Webinar: Improve the Efficiency and Accuracy of Inspection Scanning

On-demand webinar on scanning technology that helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of ultrasoni
c inspections in oil and gas, aerospace, manufacturing and other industrial applications. The webinar features a scanning solution for multiple inspection environments, including flat and curved specimens, magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces and raster scanning over long distances. View it today.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window