where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

Technical Discussions
Mark
Mark
09:31 Jan-13-2002
Employment Opportunities in the Pacific Rim (SEA)

I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.

If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.

Thank you

Mark

Bill Cook
Bill Cook
00:24 Jan-14-2002
Re: Employment Opportunities in the Pacific Rim (SEA)
: I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.
: If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.
: Thank you
: Mark

It would do well if you gave just a little more about what methods and levels you have achieved in that 15 years

mark
mark
06:21 Jan-14-2002
: : I am very interested in locating firms performing NDE in the Pacific Rim.
: .
: : If anyone of any firms currently looking for senior (> 15 years)NDE personnel please post or e-mail me off line their website or e-mail address.
: : Thank you
: : Mark
: It would do well if you gave just a little more about what methods and levels you have achieved in that 15 years
I hope this is not to much detail.

I have my ASNT Level III in Ultrasonics, Level II's in MT and PT. I have PDI (detection and sizing)Automated UT on Nuclear RPVs. I had my CWI and API 510 but they have now expired. I have worked in the Petrochem/O&G, Power and Aerospace industries.

Thanx

JOSE LUIS DEL POZO
NDT Inspector
Argentina, Joined Jun 2002, 2

JOSE LUIS DEL POZO

NDT Inspector
Argentina,
Joined Jun 2002
08:14 Jun-28-2002
Es grato para mi el poder llegar a una empresa de primer nivel y poner a su disposición mis servicios tecnicos en Ensayos no Destructivos. A tal efecto les comento que poseo la calificación de nivel II en Partículas Magnetizables Y nivel II en Líquidos Penetrantes según la norma iso 9712 de calificación de personal de ensayos no destructivos. a su vez realizo otros ensayos no destructivo como por ejemplo Radiografía industrial, Replicas metalograficas, controles dimensionales y en menor escala ultrasonido.
Me he desempeñado en empresas abocadas a los ensayos no destructivos en Argentina , prestando servicios en industrias petroquímicas, refinerias de petroleo, Industrias siderurgicas, centrales hidroelectricas, calderas y ciclos combinados de centrales termicas, En las dos centrales nucleares de Argentina,He realizado inspección y ensayos no destructivos en plataformas petroleras en el mar, etc.
Poseo pasaporte argentino, y no tengo inconvenientes de movilizarme a ningun lugar.
Bueno en espera de una respuesta favorable y en la que pueda ampliar con mayores detalles mi curriculum los saludos atentamente.
JOSE LUIS DEL POZO
Nivel II PM y LP
jldelpozo@hotmail.com
REPUBLICA ARGENTINA

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s